Monday, September 28, 2009

Purses Part Two

I've been busy trying to get as many purses/bags sewn together that I can for the up coming months. Some friends and I are having a Purse party, and there are three craft shows in November that my Mom and I are going to be attending. Plus the Christmas season approaches quickly.
Here's is some pricing for the following bags:

Mary Camouflage - $40 if I provide the fabric, and $32 if you send me your old camouflage.
Jane - $20
Brandi Messenger - $40
Ruby - $30

**Remember everything is customizable, and you can send us the fabric and it will be taken off the price.

Here's what I've been working on.A friend generously sent me her Hubby's old camouflage, so I made her a Mary Diaper Bag. It turned out so great, and she loved it. I kept as many pockets as I could and even saved the care instructions from the uniform.Here is a Jane-Denim and Green Plaid that I made for my lil' Sis for her Birthday. Here is my newest pattern. One of my friends wanted a messenger bag, and she picked out this fabric. I lined it with black cotton/poly, and the added some iron on metal studs to kick it up a notch. She loved it! And I'm glad she inspired me to make this kind of bag.Here is a Ruby Bag with cotton prints and ribbon accent for the party and if not sold then the craft shows.Here is the other Ruby I made for the purse party, etc. It has a cotton print on the outside and a cotton/poly solid on the inside.
Remember Christmas is coming and
we are now taking orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment