Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Gabby

As we are getting ready for the Craft Show season, we've stepped it up into high gear. This week I've been working on non other than my purses. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback on my Gabby design, so here are four more that I got done this week. And I'm also including a picture of the smocked clutch that I did. Remember the Gabby is priced at $20. And the Smocked Clutch is $40.Outside: Navy Blue Cotton/Poly and Blue Denim. Inside: Cotton Polka Dot Print.Outside: Pink/Brown Cotton/Poly Flower Print, Brown Faux Suede.Inside: Pink Cotton/Poly Solid.Outside: Gray Cotton/Poly Print, Silver Metallic mesh.Inside: Yellow Cotton/Poly Polka Dot Print.Outside: Pink/Cream Cotton/Poly Polka Dot print, Brown wide Corduroy.Inside: Tan Cotton/Poly Solid.Outside: Smocked Flap with Gray Poly embossed with sparkled flowers.Inside: Black Cotton/Poly solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment